My name is Emily and I currently work as a curriculum design and education research lead at McMaster University. 

I joined the mOOC because I have been given the task of helping design the online learning experience for continuing health sciences education. Even though I have done education online before, I wanted to explore new approaches, stretch my capacity as a designer, learn something new and to connect with others who are thinking about education to keep my own learning process inspired and challenged.

(Picture taken: Fort Frances, Ontario, October 2018)

Some facts about me: I love plants (i.e .studying, planting, learning about, taking pictures), writing and playing music, wandering, reading books, staying healthy, cooking for friends and listening to podcasts that encourage me to contemplate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog